Our capabilities are designed to serve any industry or companies with as few as three employees based anywhere in the United States. Much of today’s applicant screening and interviewing can efficiently be handled via phone and email or video conferencing. If onsite interviews are preferred, we can arrange them.
Whether we forward resumes, facilitate interviews, make job offers, negotiate or conduct onsite onboarding of new hires, this is all up to the Client. Anyone hired through our referral efforts are employed directly by the Client company.
Our interview process is affordable, efficient and quantitative. We prefer to incorporate a combination of competency, behavioral and situational elements in the structured questions we ask applicants. This removes the potential for subjective bias and hiring mistakes. Our recruiters never recommend candidates because we get a positive “gut feeling“ as this is not reliable. Clients hire us to be quantitative, not subjective.
RECRUITING SCREENING & INTERVIEWING
Finding and hiring the right employees is arguably among the most important and time-draining activities in business. We’ll conduct sourcing, screening and interviewing for ANY position. Harvis presents itself as an extension of “your HR department” and promotes your Company’s brand when we’re representing our business Clients.
We compliment the Client’s efforts to save time, money and sanity. We can help fill any position.
- CDL, Laborers, Technicians, Accounting, Engineering, Sales etc.
- Set up a pipeline of qualified candidates for current or future positions.
- Handle full cycle recruiting from order to onboarding, as needed.
- Applicant communications are timely, professional and courteous.
- We conduct in-depth discussion of the “job order” to understand the position to be filled.
- Gather details on mandatory requirements, timelines, and areas of flexibility for position.
- Develop screening criteria and create or update employment postings.
- Work within Client’s budget.
- Screen applicants against pre-established criterion to determine suitability.