Harvis is not a temporary staffing agency. We partner with Clients to help identify and hire the right employees. The level at which we help is up to the Client. Whether we set up and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates, conduct phone screenings or facilitate in-person job interviews, the action we take is always up to the Client.
Our capabilities are designed to serve any industry or companies with as few as three employees based anywhere in the United States. Much of today’s applicant screening and interviewing can efficiently be handled via phone and email or video conferencing. If onsite interviews are preferred, we can arrange them.
Once we understand the hiring criterion, we begin traditional and modern sourcing methods to identify potential candidates. All discussions with applicants are documented and qualified candidates are ranked and forwarded to the Client for their own review and consideration.
Whether we forward resumes, facilitate interviews, make job offers, negotiate or conduct onsite onboarding of new hires, this is all up to the Client. Anyone hired through our referral efforts are employed directly by the Client company.
Our interview process is affordable, efficient and quantitative. We prefer to incorporate a combination of competency, behavioral and situational elements in the structured questions we ask applicants. This removes the potential for subjective bias and hiring mistakes. Our recruiters never recommend candidates because we get a positive “gut feeling“ as this is not reliable. Clients hire us to be quantitative, not subjective.
RECRUITING SCREENING & INTERVIEWING
Finding and hiring the right employees is arguably among the most important and time-draining activities in business. We’ll conduct sourcing, screening and interviewing for ANY position. Harvis presents itself as an extension of “your HR department” and promotes your Company’s brand when we’re representing our business Clients.
We compliment the Client’s efforts to save time, money and sanity. We can help fill any position.
- CDL, Laborers, Technicians, Accounting, Engineering, Sales etc.
- Set up a pipeline of qualified candidates for current or future positions.
- Handle full cycle recruiting from order to onboarding, as needed.
- Applicant communications are timely, professional and courteous.
- We conduct in-depth discussion of the “job order” to understand the position to be filled.
- Gather details on mandatory requirements, timelines, and areas of flexibility for position.
- Develop screening criteria and create or update employment postings.
- Work within Client’s budget.
- Screen applicants against pre-established criterion to determine suitability.
- Rank candidates and conduct next level interviews by phone.
- Forward acceptable candidates to Client for their own interviews and selection.
- Facilitate secondary on-site interview with Client and candidates, if desired.
- Clients may hire any number of employees for the same cost of hiring one.
- Non-hired candidates are thanked for their time as a simple courtesy.
- Our time report is the basis for a monthly invoice for hourly based services.
- Placement guarantees and non-exclusive search options are available.
- Fees are hourly based or set as a percent of 1st year compensation.
Let us help you identify and hire the right employees for your business! We have filled many types of positions over the years from unskilled laborers to highly skilled and professional positions. We look forward to speaking with you about your hiring needs and how you would like us to fit in.